Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Road-Trip through the West

I recently took a road-trip through several western States such as California, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and Arizona. I traveled through diverse environments that provided beautiful and interesting scenery. I took many pictures along the way. I want to share a sample with anyone who randomly stumbles upon my blog.

The journey was long and at times very lonely (since I traveled alone) but it was still worth it. I highly recommend road-trips for someone looking for a meditative and active vacation.

























































































2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thanks! !

      Your shots are always an inspiration for me and I learn a lot from them. :)

      Delete

About Me